Saturday, January 15, 2011

the.rebel.rapper.raps

I'm sure you guys thought I was kidding when I said I was gonna drop my number one hit single titled, "My #1 Hit Single". Well, there you have it. In stereo. The latest and most anticipated hit track. I'm so excited about it, you guys have no idea! This track is on every known deejay's rotation! You better listen and tell your friends to tell their friends about it. This is the next big thing to hit the Ghana music scene. Play it in your cars, on your computers, walkmans, iPads, iPods, iPhones, Blackberry, whatever man!!! Just be sure to pump up the volume.

http://soundcloud.com/rebelryter/my-1-hit-single-yeah-man

There's no doubt in my mind that you've enjoyed this piece of art immensely. It took no more than an hour to put this together, thanks to my able producer, Paapa (Skillions). The greatest producer ever known to man!

If you see me on the streets, don't be shy to say hi. I'm a humble super star :-P.

I love y'all.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment